Wednesday, February 11, 2009




Here is Shalene and Addilyn after her baby blessing. She was crying for food when we were trying to get pics in her dress but they will be up later.






I have to show Jayli and Logan. Just remember Logans 3 year old sister told Jayli that she wants Jayli to bring Addi over so that they can play.




Grandpa great holding her for the first time





This is a great present from Brett, Heather, tucker and Camden. We have to wait tell the cloths fit but It will be soon when that happens. At 3 weeks her weight was 6lbs and 12oz.









I had to put this one up because who can play peek a boo at 2 weeks old

2 comments:

Josh and Alison said...

John and Shalene! She is beautiful! Shalene, please let me know when a good time would be so I can stop by. I'm in the phone book! Aly

Sarah said...

She is so cute! I love the picture in her beautiful dress. She is just barely bigger (by 3 oz) than Alethia. It'll be fun to see them next to each other.