Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey every one sorry for the late notice But it is one more month before the baby is born. It is still planned for the 26th of January. were are excited for that day to come. Shalene told me that she would rather have the baby within 4 more weeks but I like the fact that 6 weeks is perfect. Also some more exciting news. On January 5th I will start back to school by taking my first class as a nursing student. The tunnel is near. Its only 2 years and I will be done and have a Bachelor's in Nursing. it will be great. Shalene and I are excited that it is close. Sorry again for the late notice.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Johnny!?!?! You are back. Shalene looks happy, regardless of pregnant misery. How fun to see all the Christmas pictures of family. I am sure we aren't as anxious as she is but we look forward to meeting your long legged baby soon! Good luck with school...