Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey it is almost Christmas time and the snow is falling everyday. It is fun to see that we have had up to 18 inches of snow and more comes every day. the baby is growing fast. We had an ultrasound today and the baby is doing great. She is estimated to be about 6 lbs. with the longest legs for a baby. Just remember thought that the legs don't come from me. I was a fat chubby baby with average legs. The expected due date is still on the 26th of January. I can't waite. I get to have 3 weeks of work off thanks to PTO. Shalene is doing great. The Nausea and feeling sick all the time is going away but she feels always tired. Her Quote of the day is "its only for 4- 5 more weeks and it will be over. I don't know if she has had the idea of going for a 4 wheeler ride or a cold horse ride???? We will see.

No comments: