Sunday, December 28, 2008

I took this picture for everyone to guess how cold. when we went to bed friday night it was sitting at 0 degrees and when we woke up it was at -5. Im glad we were not in a tent.
Here is Camden taking off my hat that he played with for a while.

This is Tucker at his best. We spent a night with Grandma and grandpa and found out that they were there as well. It was fun playing with Tucker and Camden.


This is where I get all my good looks from. I can always get the best shots of the parents looking their best.



2 comments:

bhblood said...

Those pics of my boys are hilarious! It was fun to spend time with you guys! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!

Brandie said...

Tucker might be related to your parents. Oh wait he is!! haha. I can't wait to see that little princess either. She will be a princess whether you want her to or not. I have two and I have NEVER been a princess!